[Amps] Commercial high power 2 metre/70 cm GS-35B based amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Commercial high power 2 metre/70 cm GS-35B based amps
From: "Steve Hurst" <stevehurstg8lik@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:34:57 -0000
Since there are a number of sources for these now but little or nothing in the
way of user reviews I would be very interested to hear of any experiences and
as to which appear the best engineered and most cost effective for 1500W +
output. Amps that come to mind are the PA7TA, Linear Amp UK (discovery) series
and HA1YA. Well I already got some spare GS-35Bs  in anticipation of getting an
amp reliable enough for future heavy duty EME.
In the ideal world you would build your own....but time constraints and
mechanical engineering resources limit many of us.
73s, Steve