Re: [Amps] FW: RE: Liquid Cooling Systems

To: zborg@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: RE: Liquid Cooling Systems
From: "Harold B. Mandel" <ka1xo@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:46:29 -0500
Dear Paul,

Here in Kentucky we have all sorts of hillbilly drug labs opening up
and being discovered.

Just last week they found a meth lab hidden in a golf bag.

It seems these people are stealing fluorescent light bulbs and
breaking the glass carefully so they can scrape the powder from
inside them to use in their drugs, and no one can figure out why.

Several drug labs were caught and the people were mixing rat poison
into their drugs.

I know this is off-topic, but the folks at my church are all upset about
young people getting caught up in this and any info is a help.

Respectfully,

Hal Mandel
W4HBM