Re: [Amps] nylons

To: "David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>,"RICHARD GEORGE" <k6kwq@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] nylons
From: "Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]" <oz1pif@privat.dk>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:24:24 +0100
Point well taken David - Obvious solution: Grab a pice of the material under
investigation, place it in plate compartment of a working amplifier at the
frequency of interest, and run it at full song for a couple of minutes;
Carefully remove material (beware of HV!) and inspect for temperature and
deformation.

Vy 73 de OZ1PIF, Peter

email: oz1pif(no-spam-filler)@privat.dk
http://home24.inet.tele.dk/oz1pif/