Re: [Amps] nylons

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] nylons
From: ToddRoberts2001@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:06:15 EST
United States Plastic Corp. ( www.usplastic.com )  has a very good selection
of plastics that we would be interested in for high-power RF circuits. They
have phenolic rods - tubing - sheets Grade XX up to Grade G-10, Fiberglass Rods
- Tubing - Sheets - structural shapes like I-Beams - Angle-Stock - Square
Tubing, Also Teflon Rods - Sheets,  Polystyrene tubing - Sheets , Acrylic
tubing -
sheets , you name it they most likely have it. I have dealt with them for
going on 20 years now and have always gotten great service from them. They can
cut larger pieces of tubing, etc. down to size for UPS shipping and they accept
small orders.  73 Todd WD4NGG