Re: [Amps] SB-200 blows fuses

To: stewgoat@indy.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200 blows fuses
From: "Harold B. Mandel" <ka1xo@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:22:22 -0500
Dear Jeff,

Pull the tubes and start the amp. Make sure the HV leads are
isolated!

Start only the filament department without the HV going.

Vice versa, start the HV without the filament going.'

It might be a rectifier or a filter capacitor or both, also.

The best path to diagnosis is to isolate one section at a time.

Hal
W4HBM

: