Re: [Amps] AlphaRemote Software

To: wc1m@msn.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] AlphaRemote Software
From: ARS NZ3O <NZ3O@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 22:37:45 +0000
I was under the impression that you could have finer control over the
amp tuning if
you did things manually, so I was thinking of experimenting with the
Alpharemote to
get the best settings and then write a script file for HyperTerminal
that would upload
them as a sequence of text commands.

I guess I don't need to go to any of that effort, right?

73, Byron