[Amps] Mister Collins

To: <amps@contesting.com>,"CLIVE COLLINS" <dartaviation@btopenworld.com>
Subject: [Amps] Mister Collins
From: "Marc Wullaert" <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:23:26 +0200
Sir Collins,

I just got back to all my emails from the last 2 years and I  find you.
Last year you asked on the reflector who whant to trade 2 x 500pf vacuums
for 1 x 1000pf 15kv.( I still got all your mails !)
I told you I got one and you asked to send pics from the device showing on
a LC meter to see it whas working.I did.
Because you whas the one asking I told that all the shipping cost had to be
paid.
You did agree but after my short holiday you did not came back to my mail.
So I thaught you where not anymore intrested in my vacuum C.If you thell
that I tried
to steel 1000ponds from you and
that all your emails where bounced, this can not be! My internet provider is
one
the biggest one here and I lost never a email.
Before yelling that i'm scrap pse read the email that I posted on this
reflector.This
whas a fellow in the UK who was selling a 5000dolar amplifier for
1500dollars on ebay
THese are scraps !
I have a little bussines in amplifier parts and I can prove a lot off things
I have sold
over the years even a complete amplifier whas sended to the Nederlands.
If you want emails to proove no problem  you will get them and you can ask
buyers
what they think of me !
I just got a 1000 euro deal with a OM from france who asked to send the 2
pakets
from the border off france beacuse it is cheaper for him.I have to drive
80km to do this
No problem for me !

So If you ever whant to reply on a post read it carefully or 2 times......

Marc ON4MA

PS : all the pieces to build the GU84B amp are sold to france... I just have
some GU84B tubes
left .

http://users.telenet.be/on4ma