Re: [Amps] BAMA's position.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] BAMA's position.
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:55:41 -0400
Kenneth,

First, I would like to thank you for helping me that time when I needed a
manual for the Leader LCR meter. You took time to help one person with one
file, which you didn't have to do.

I think what the main problem is, is coporate attorneys who ill-advise the
decision makers. They most likely have to do something to justify themselves on
the payroll. The ones who knit-pick, like this, makes me wonder if they weren't
the ones who tattle-taled when they were young.

Best to you and Bama, keep up the great work!

Will Matney
AT&S