Re: [Amps] Thank you Agilent!

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Thank you Agilent!
From: George KB2Z <Thermionic_Emission@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:49:20 -0400
Ken,
That's great news. After the many negative comments about "Corporate
America",  Agilent showed a lot of class. Are there any land mines or
caveats we should be aware of? BAMA is a valuable resource. for anyone
interested in any form of electronics. Your efforts are most appreciated by
all of us who frequent your site.
73, George KB2Z

I've had several inquiries as to who to thank at Agilent for allowing
BAMA to host the HP manuals again.  If you would like to thank those
directly involved you might send an email to:

jim_simon@agilent.com  and
mike_gallagher@agilent.com

The manuals are available again for downloading by ftp client from
BAMA.   The web page is being restored and the hyperlinks will probably
be working by tomorrow.  I'm not sure what the situation is with
bama.edebris.com, but if Ed kept the files, they should be back up very
quickly.  If not, it will take a few days for the files to propagate
from bama.sbc.edu to bama.edebris.com.

Ken K4XL
k4xl@arrl.net