[Amps] Filter design software

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Filter design software
From: "Will Matney" <craxd@engineer.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 04:58:29 -0500
Yesterday I ran across a filter design software that I have to say is a good
one for a change. It also prints the schematic and parts list for the filter.
Now it is a Windows only app as it's coded in Visual Basic. The name of the app
is "AADE Filter Design" amd is now freeware. You will get a nag screen the
first 10 times you use it which is an ad for the authors other stuff. I tested
that and after 10 restarts of the app it was gone. I designed a Chebyshev
Low-Pass filter with a cutoff freq. of 35 MHz as quick as you could say scat,
well almost. You can also test the design in which it displays a graph that it
calculates shown the db attenuation. Anyhow, if you want a good free app for
any type of filter network, the link is below.

AADE Filter Design;

http://www.aade.com/filter32/download.htm

Best,

Will