[Amps] Simpson 467 DMM

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Simpson 467 DMM
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:24:23 -0400
The othwer day on a post I mentioned I had a Simpson 467 set which I use all
the time and for measuring plate voltages up to 5 kV. I found one on eBay which
has the leads (missing the alligator clips), ammeter shunt, HV probe, case, and
manual. These will fit in the palm of your hand even though their a bench
meter. Their only 3-1/2 digits though buts so are most handheld DMM's. For
anyone interested in one of these, the link is below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7533787074&category=58275&rd=1

Best,

Will