Re: [Amps] Spies In Computers

To: "Harold B. Mandel" <ka1xo@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Spies In Computers
From: "Jim Isbell, W5JAI" <jim.isbell@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 14:06:05 -0500
A way to avoid all this problem is to switch to Linspire and Linux and
tell Uncle Bill to take a hike.  I finaly bit the bullet and did that
6 months a go.  The software is free and all the word processors,
spread sheet software etc are also FREE.  All updates are free.  They
can read all the windows files (and can create them as well) and I
have yet to regret the switch.  AND I have no spyware or other
invasions of my computer space!!!

Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."