Re: [Amps] Metric Conversion

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Metric Conversion
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:34:43 -0400
To go online for conversions, a really good place to go is;

http://online.unitconverterpro.com/

Unit Converter Pro is also the best shareware converter I know of which they
sell. The online conversions is free. I use the shareware version all the time
because of the different conversions it has where it has the most I've found.
It's not that bad at $15 so I registered it because I actually do use it a lot
anymore.

Best,

Will