Re: [Amps] caps SB-200

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] caps SB-200
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 09:26:33 EDT

You might check your ac line voltage (while key down) where the amplifier
plugs in. I have seen some pretty low ac line voltages at times. It doesn't
take
 much resistance in the ac line circuit to cause pretty bad dc regulation in
our  capacitor filter style power supplies.

73/K5GW

In a message dated 8/20/2005 8:09:47 A.M. Central Standard Time,