Re: [Amps] caps SB-200, now HV probe.

To: "Roy Koeppe" <royanjoy@ncn.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] caps SB-200, now HV probe.
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:31:10 -0400
Roy,

You mis-understood the post. This was about how to determine the correct
resistance of a HV probe for Bob, and had nothing to do with the SB220 problem.
I guess I should have changed the subject line as now. I agree that he has bad
regulation on his line voltage for the SB220. My guess is where it's as hot as
it is, there's a bunch of load from his and maybe other homes drawing down the
line voltage over air conditioning. Either that or the HV meter on the amp is
off. Either way, he'll know what it is once he measures his line voltage at the
amp under load.

Best,

Will