[Amps] Another Vintage Henry Question

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Another Vintage Henry Question
From: "Steven Cook" <sccook1@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 14:21:31 -0700
Okay,

Now that it's all out in the open, and we are all clear about my painfully
embarrassing latent amp-ego problem, a heretofore undiagnosed fixation for
running an amp at less than full warp, not to mention having been directed
to run the amp according to the manual or turn it off in open forum -- by a
licensed amp therapist no less, <smile>...

Riddle me this...

What is the finned looking contraption connected across the plate
transformers four primary connections???

Looks a little like an old selenium rectifier, but the manual schematic
doesn't show this little gem.

Any guesses???

Submitted for you cajoling...

Steve (WG7K)