Re: [Amps] Query: AC Switching of High voltage

To: w2cqm@juno.com, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Query: AC Switching of High voltage
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:22:55 EDT

It appears that a new filament transformer will be needed for the 3CX800A7
tubes as they are 13.5vac. If this is the case, then why not use the normal
high  voltage transformer primary step start circuit with appropriate delay
timing and  avoid the high voltage switching issue altogether?

73,
Gerald/K5GW

In a message dated 9/7/2005 6:44:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,