Re: [Amps] YC-156 Triode

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] YC-156 Triode
From: "Larry Carman" <lncarman@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:05:58 -0500
You are right about the 'not a directly heated cathode'. I've not detected
any hum
what-so-ever in this amp with the B- setup I have.  If I used a standard CT
filament
transformer for B- the hum would be there. When time allows, I will hook
the scope up and double check the amp.
Regards,
Larry N5BIP