Re: [Amps] Teflon isolation ?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Teflon isolation ?
From: Patrick Egloff <pegloff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:19:08 +0200
Hello Dave and others,

Tnx for all these infos !
I don't know what type of Teflon i have... so i expect to have the cheapest
one ! :-)
In the design i have, the lower part of the sandwich is a few mm larger than
the upper one, so if i cover the lower one completely with the Teflon sheet
(or even beyond the borders) there should be a bit more protection against
RF arcing.

Also special care should be taken to have best surfaces as possible with no
air bubble or bits of swarfs.

Tnx for all mails abt the subject.

73, Patrick

--