Re: [Amps] Power cord to use when converting AL-80B to 240 volts?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Power cord to use when converting AL-80B to 240 volts?
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 18:33:16 -0400
John,

Well no! About every amp now is made for AM/SSB use unless it says it's for SSB
only (some do), it says it in the manuals or on their advertizements. Some has
you to change the plate voltage taps between the two and some dont to switch
between them. There's still several folks who talk on AM that I'm aware of, not
just the CB folks.

Best,

Will