[Amps] PSU Designer: How to model a glitch resistor ?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] PSU Designer: How to model a glitch resistor ?
From: Frank Goenninger DG1SBG <frank_goenninger@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:13:17 +0200
To all with PSU Designer software experience:

I have modeled my PS in PSU Designer but I am seeing strange effects.

I have a 2.5 kV transformer with a secondary impedance of 7.5 Ohm. I
have a set of SKN3F20-08 diodes lined up in strings of 8 diodes in
series in each leg. The total capacity of my cap bank is 300uF with
an ESR of 0.47 Ohm for each cap.

I have planned to use a Globar model 888SP 50 Ohm 200 Watt resistor
as a glitch R.

Now I want to know what my output voltage is doing when I switch from
Receive to Transmit... assuming I am doing RTTY....

How do I correctly model this with the software to simulate the output ?

Thanks for any hints!

73 Frank DG1SBG