Re: [Amps] Buyer beware!

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Buyer beware!
From: PA3DUV <pa3duv@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:56:36 +0100
Paul,

Too bad to hear from your experience.

Sa far I've always been lucky. As a matter of routine I always check the
guys call/name on the QTH.com feedback forum.
http://chat.qth.com/   The most notorious ones are listed there.

Also Western Union and Money orders are a big no no for me. Paypal or bank
transfer only. In that case you know at least who ripped you off when the
deal collapses.

I understand that for the time being you'll stand by in order not to run
into an argument with the so called "seller", but it wouldn't hurt to share
your experience with others on above mentioned forum. I hope in the end it
will work out ok for you,

Good luck,
Dick, PA3DUV