Re: [Amps] Question about safety ground connection

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Question about safety ground connection
From: "Dr. William J. Schmidt, II" <bill@wjschmidt.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:49:57 -0600
Check the archives... this question has been asked 783,984,231,439 times,
and all the answers to this and every other house wiring question are there.

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill@wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"It's not what you take with you... but what you leave behind that counts.
Live each day as if it were your last."