Re: [Amps] Anode Impedance of 4-400A

To: "'Patti'" <pthielking@earthlink.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Anode Impedance of 4-400A
From: "Phil Clements" <philc@texascellnet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:40:23 -0600
The load impedance of any tube or group of tubes is anode voltage under load
divided by total anode current times 1.8. It matters not what the type or
brand of the tube(s) are. A single 8877 amp that has 4000 volts on the anode
and an anode current of 1 amp will have a plate load impedance of 2222 ohms.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC

 Subject: [Amps] Anode Impedance of 4-400A