[Amps] Does Santa Claus have a junkbox?

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Does Santa Claus have a junkbox?
From: "wc6w@juno.com" <wc6w@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:48:46 GMT
  I was reviewing the missing pieces lists for some 5 amplifier projects here
and it looks like I'm only short one or two parts to complete each.  This
happenstance must be a corollary of Murphy's law!  :-)

  If you happen to know Santa's email, please forward the following list:

 Centralab 2500 series, type PISD (10 position progressive shorting) or UD (11
position) ceramic switch wafers.  (1-5/8" x 1-7/8" diameter).  Need 2 pieces.

 Comet CV03C-1000 or CV03C-1400,  1000pF or 1400pF vacuum variable capacitors;
Several shaft options (trailing letter) are acceptable.  Comet recently changed
the numbers on these but, I don't think that the new ones (with reallllly
confusing designations!) would be present yet on the secondary market.
Jennings CMV1-1000 with a 1/4" shaft also a possiblity.  I can also make do
with their old spline drive version if the pricing is commensurate. Need 2
(guaranteed) working (good vacuum & alignment) parts.

 Comet CV01C-250G-10KV,  250pF 10KV vacuum variable capacitor. Need one
(guaranteed) working (good vacuum & alignment) part

 Comet MC1C-250 or 300pF, 15KV fixed vacuum capacitors.  Need two (guaranteed)
working (good vacuum & alignment) parts.

 Jennings Y1 (or CY-1), 1pF fixed, vacuum caps; prefer glass over ceramic,
they're cuter!  Seeking three parts.

 A 1000pF or greater, physically small air variable -- 2.5" hi max. including
plate travel.  Prefer continuous rotation.  A General Radio 1421-K would be
fine!  :-)

73 & Happy Holidays!
  Marv WC6W

*