Re: [Amps] 4-250a mounting

To: g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk, James Horne <hornej@sasktel.net>,amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4-250a mounting
From: Bob Sullivan <robert@isquare.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:38:54 -0500
Peter,

According to "Single Sideband" by Eitel-McCullough, 1955, which contains
the Eimac spec sheets; for the 4-250A: "Mounting Position: Vertical, base
up or down." Elements might "sag" a bit if off vertical - I wouldn't do it.

73, Bob
WØYVA
Personal site: http://www.isquare.com/personal_pages/ras-hardware.htm