Re: [Amps] Parasitic suppressor resistor

To: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Parasitic suppressor resistor
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 03:41:43 -0800
On Jan 1, 2006, at 5:49 PM, Bill Turner wrote:

> [...]

The distance is not as important as providing two paths of differing L
through the VHF suppressor in order to provide a low Q at the anode's
parasite frequency.  note - Low-Q is good in a VHF suppressor because
it reduces VHF amplification,
-  Do you have a dipmeter?

> We'll see what happens.

Indeed, Bill, but the real test is near the end of a contest --
especially after the local electronic parts emporium closes for the
weekend