Re: [Amps] Clean -vs- Unclean

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Clean -vs- Unclean
From: "Ivan Makarov" <left@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:37:27 -0500
Tom,

Keep the sub receiver bpf just in case. I believe true dual RX capability is
possible for the Mark V/Field models. I am in process of finalizing a design
that will bring dual band reception feature to these radios. We talking two
different bands here, exactly like with a 1000D. If everything goes well and
I give myself a sign off on the final test results, the controller boards
will be available for purchase some time in March . The one that goes inside
the radio is sized 3x1'' and is a plug-and-play mod. No soldering will be
required. The board will handle communication with an external bpf filter
which is an optional bpf for the 1000D radios.
A synced VFO mod is another project that I have on my plate.

Stay tuned. Hopefully I'll be able to eventually nail down the idea I have
been chasing for a couple of years.

Regards,
Ivan
VE3IVM