[Amps] GE 2 meter amp unit

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] GE 2 meter amp unit
From: "Artmouton" <k5fnq@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 17:01:16 -0600
I have two, condition unknown, GE 4EF5A1 units.
Frequency Range is state to be 144-174 MhZ.
These were given to me "for the hams" by my neighbor and are from his shop.
I think they are tube finals from commercial equipment but I have not opened
them.
These are looking for home for shipping and packing costs, estimated to be
about $125.00.
I can send photos if needed.
I just need to be sure that the donee is a ham radio operator who has some
use for these and will not just turn around and sell them on an auction
site.
Email me directly if you are interested.
Art  K5FNQ
k5fnq@cox.net

"[S]o long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom,
those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active
and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number
of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping
men." --Voltaire