Re: [Amps] FW: RFI Question

To: "'Brass Pounder'" <wf3j@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: RFI Question
From: "Larry Carman" <lncarman@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 11:10:12 -0600
A couple more questions arise. Exactly what is the composition of radar
absorbent material and how is it applied to the metal surfaces? How does rf
absorbent material react to different ranges of wavelengths? I've also
wondered if there were other feasible applications for such a material other
than military. Forgive me for being so curious but I though maybe someone
out there has first hand experience with this stuff.

Larry N5BIP