Re: [Amps] FW: RFI Question

To: g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: RFI Question
From: KD7QAE <KD7QAE@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 18:20:07 +0000
The impedance of free space is 377 Ohms/square.  Spacepaint is a radar
absorbing technology that attempts to match this value over a range of
RF frequencies of interest.  If it worked, we would not have to build
funny shaped aircraft that reduce RCS by minimizing direct return echos
(all those funny angles on the 117 are there for RCS mitigation, not
aerodynamics).

Tomm