Re: [Amps] SB-220 Mod for GS-35b

To: "John Spooner" <vk4ajs67@optusnet.com.au>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-220 Mod for GS-35b
From: "Bob Alexander" <realex@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 06:01:38 -0600
Hi John,
I will admit at the start that I am not familiar with the GS-35B.  However,
if it requires a pressurized chassis/air system socket assembly for cooling,
a complete replacement/ rebuild of the SB220 chassis would be necessary.  In
which case, you might as well start from scratch... or find a new pair of
3-500s
73, Bob, W5AH