Re: [Amps] QSK

To: "W2RU - Bud Hippisley" <W2RU@frontiernet.net>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] QSK
From: "Ed Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 06:54:15 -0500
Hi Bud,

Back in about '73, or so, having just gotten licensed 2 years earlier, I was
"blessed" with my one & only visit from a representative of the Department
of Communications here (our FCC) due to one of those nasty little 6AH6
electronic T/R switches...

My 6T9 8-watt rig was wiping out a neighbour's TV set half a block away ---
and this, despite my use of a low pass filter.

Ever since that time I've always looked upon such devices with a jaundiced
eye...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ