Re: [Amps] QSK

To: "'Amps'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] QSK
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 11:10:19 -0600
That would be ideal! <just kidding>

Actually, there are some times where letting the computer handle a QSO is
practically the only way you can get a QSL.  For example, during 3Y0X I
tried many times to make a CW contact using my straight key.  I can send
with it reliably at about 20-25wpm.  However, the average Q speed was about
40-50wpm, and I would have had to use a CW reader to tell when to place my
call.  So I just gave up and made a nice call on SSB instead.

73, Keith NM5G