[Amps] Scope book

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Scope book
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:59:37 -0500
All,

Some on here were wondering about operating a scope correctly and what
everything does. I dug out an old book I've had since I first started in this
that I got from a cousin back in 1980. The books title is "Oscilloscope
Handbook", and was written by Clyde Herrick, copyright 1974 by Reston
Publishing. The ISBN number is; 0-87909-597-0. It talks about every aspect of
the way a scope works from the CRT, each circuit section, and how to use it.
There is a good chapter called "Signal tracing and troubleshooting
proceedures", that will be of interest. It goes on with TV troubleshooting in
the next chapter, then scope maintenance.

Best,

Will