Re: [Amps] Scope book

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Scope book
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:06:46 -0500
Hal,

No, this one has a red fake leather cover on it and is a hardback. It could
have been published both ways though. The diagrams and photos inside were
supplied by everyone from Tektronix, Heathkit, HP, and Sencore I've seen. Most
of the schematics inside of a scope was supplied by Heathkit. One of the very
first things it shows in the section on testing is how to connect a scope to
check for linearity and modulation.

Best,

Will