Re: [Amps] Tek Scope

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tek Scope
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:01:49 -0500
George, it has two 7A18 vertical amps, and one 7B53 time base as it is. I
bought a 7A26 vertical to bring it up to its full potential of 100 MHz. The
7A18 is an 80 MHz vertical plug-in, and the 7A26 a 200 MHz. In this case, the
7A26 will only be usable up to 100 MHz due to the scope being 100 MHz I would
think.

Best,

Will