Re: [Amps] Tek Scope

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tek Scope
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:21:29 -0500
George,

I forgot to put the number of the digitizing plug-in, it's a 7D20. Below is
some specs from a website about Tek scopes;

Adds digital storage capability to TEK 7000 series mainframes. Fully GPIB
programmable. 70 MHz for repetitive signals, Sample rate: 40 MHz. Dual input
channels. Six waveform storage. Enveloping and signal averaging.

Digital Storage for 7000 series ainframe
70 Mhz bandwidth for repetitive Signals
10 Mhz Single Shot Bandwidth
Two channels Simultaneous Acquisition
Totally Progarmmable Storage of Six independant waveforms
Enveloping and signal averging
Cursor Measurements
Pretrigger and post trigger

The 7D20 Programmable Digitizer Plug-In is a GPIB programmable plug-in that is
compatible with all 7000 Series mainframes (including the USM 281C) except the
7104. When combined with a 7000 Series mainframe, this plug-in creates a fully
programmable, digitizing oscilloscope. The unit can accurately measure the
amplitude of a 50 ns wide transient event. 70MHz Bandwidth for Repetitive
Signals 10MHz Single-Shot Bandwidth Dual Channel Simultaneous Acquisition.

The Tektronix 7D20 is a GPIB-Programmable Digitizer plug-in for Tektronix
7000-series oscilloscope mainframes. It performs simultaneous sampling on both
of its' input channels, with 70 MHz bandwidth for repetitive signals, and 10
MHz BW for single-shot events. Other features include:

Digital storage of six waveforms
Storage and recall of six setups
Two cursors for waveform measurement functions
Waveform averaging
Complete programmability via GPIB

Info and photo available here;

http://www.barrytech.com/tektronix/tek7000/tek7d20.html