[Amps] replacement filter caps

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] replacement filter caps
From: alan.kaul@att.net (alan.kaul@att.net)
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 19:27:00 +0000
I recently bought some replacement filter caps  for my Clipperton L.  It has
been a very long time since I've purchased CAPS, and these particular ones have
some kind of mounting prongs --- four in all, with three spaced about 1/4 inch
apart in an arc at one side of the base, and another one directly opposite the
center ptong.  I found no mention of sockets for these, nor a template ((if I
wanted to replace the old didoe/filter board and drill all new holes)).

Anyone have suggestions for mounting these?

--
Alan Kaul W6RCL LaCanada, CA 91011
e-mail:  w6rcl@amsat.org