Re: [Amps] Cal Lab

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Cal Lab
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:29:14 -0400
If we can't discuss test equipment or tooling, that means;

Can you tell me how to test a diode?
Nope, I can't on here.

Can you tell me how to test a capacitor?
Nope, I can't on here.

Can you tell me how to test a transformer?
Nope, I can't on here.

Can you tell me how to test a voltage regulator circuit?
Nope, I can't on here.

Can you tell me how to test a meter?
No, No, No, that's a double whammy!

How's the best way to bend aluminum for an amp chassis?
Nope, I can't on here.

How's the best way to mount a fan?
Nope, I can't on here.

What's the best way to fasten a chassis together?
Nope, I can't on here.

What should you use to cut out a hole for a blower?
Nope, I can't on here.

Will