Re: [Amps] Alum electrolytic caps TSPA

Subject: Re: [Amps] Alum electrolytic caps TSPA
From: Merv Schweigert <k9fd@flex.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 08:18:38 -1000
There is a guy who sells on ebay,  dont remember the name, but you
may find it by searching for electrolytic perhaps,  he sells all types,
but I have bought the 105c  snap in types 450 or 470X450 for less
than 2.00 each.   They are name brands and you can get even better
pricing for quantity,   have used them in the SB-220 supplies for
several years now with no failures or problems.   They are the same
diameter as the SB-220 caps and half as long.
YMMV  Molokai Merv K9FD/KH6