Re: [Amps] Help with.....any HP / Agilent product

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Help with.....any HP / Agilent product
From: "Robert Chudek" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 12:40:38 -0500
This is a great tip!  Makes me want to go out and buy some old HP gear!  Oh,
wait a minute... I have some old HP gear!  :-)

And what a wonderful philosophy to try help keep older equipment functional.
A lot of companies would rather have the stuff in a landfill to encourage
new equipment sales.

73 de Bob - K0RC