[Amps] 3CX3000A1 - 3 kW or 4 kW anode dissipation?

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 3CX3000A1 - 3 kW or 4 kW anode dissipation?
From: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 13:51:50 +0100
I've been given a complete 1967 Eimac data sheet on the Eimac 3CX3000A1,
which I added to my web site at:

http://www.g8wrb.org/data/Eimac/3CX3000A1.pdf

It shows the anode dissipation as 3 kW max.

Yet the brief specs on the Eimac web site for this tube,

http://www.cpii.com/eimac/catalog/17230.htm

which is dated 1997, show it to be 4 kW.

Has anyone got a recent full data sheet on this tube? I don't know if
Eimac changed the spec, or one or the other of these sources has a typo.

I've added a few more data sheets to http://www.g8wrb.org/ I've also
added a page that has just the recently (< 100 days) added files

http://www.g8wrb.org/recently-added.shtml

If you have any data sheets in pdf format of large power tubes suitable
for amateur use, let me know. In paricular if you have any Eimac ones
that are not here.

http://www.g8wrb.org/data/Eimac/