Re: [Amps] VTVM diodes

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] VTVM diodes
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:51:03 -0400
Dave,

I never thought about putting .pdf in the search. I have done that with .jpg,
etc but never thought of that one. It's odd where some of us are still to used
to grabbing a book and not using the net. I use catalogs or specs before I
think of the net where that's what I've used for so long.

Best,

Will