Re: [Amps] Henry 8K

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 8K
From: "Brass Pounder" <wf3j@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:29:09 -0400

> Dear Mike,
>
> It's not that I have a problem.
>
> It's the fact that people can run whatever kind
> of station they please to run, and there's no
> restrictions.

Because those who supposed to enforce restrictions (power, frequency
allocations, etc) are assholes and don't do their job.

> Who's going to stop me if I decide to run a vintage
> undampened 15KW spark CW station and
> be heard on 160, 80, 40 simultaneously?

People will think you're running Muli-Multi Station with bad quality signal.
Nothing else.

> Who's going to stop me from lighting up a
> 4CX15,000A with 10KV at 5 amps on the anode
> and having a 75m "talk show?"

If there's no TVI or RFI to your neighbors (therefore no complaints to
FCC) - run whatever you want.
Be a judge to yourself.

> The only answer I can give you is "me."

That's right.