[Amps] RF heating

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] RF heating
From: CLIVE COLLINS <dartaviation@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 21:20:24 +0100 (BST)
Good evening Gentlemen,
  I appreciate that this matter is not directly related to amateur HF
techniques but essentially it is to do with RF amplifiers so I think that this
must be the only place to ask the questions on Internet
  I am seeking information on RF induction heating for a project.
  If anyone can assist with answers to questions and information/circuitry etc
would you contact me direct please not on the reflector.
  Any direction as to where I might start to look for information re circuitry
etc in reference books would be greatly appreciated.
  Many thanks in advance.
  Clive GW3WEQ