[Amps] dayton

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] dayton
From: "Partain, Chuck" <Chuck_Partain@maxtor.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 08:36:14 -0400
WOW! what a place, quite the ride for us too, 15hrs out 13 hrs back(traffic and
different routes)

looked at as many possible tables as one could look at for vac variable caps,
doorknob caps and inductors for the amp.
surprisingly enuf all I came back with was a handful of door knob caps.
inductors I saw were either too big, burned, rusted, not
quite right, vac variables were REALLY expensive!!!! and I didn't see that many
door knob caps to begin with. we did end up spending
some cash but not a lot. Probably will not go there again unless someone
volunteers to drive all the way out there and back LOL

ok, I picked up these

cera-mite 715c 1000pf, 20kv  also has the number 9120 on it (2)
hec hh58 500pf 8542 5kv
hvco 1000pf 5kv no other markings
ts 50-401-20-5752 7,5kv n5600 400pf  (germany)
hvco 400pf n3300

about 30$ for the lot

if anyone has info would appreciate, will be surfing and looking also

regards,

Chuck