[Amps] spectrum analyzer module for Tektronix 7603 scope

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] spectrum analyzer module for Tektronix 7603 scope
From: "Larry Carman" <lncarman@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:46:48 -0500
I'm looking for one of one of these ( 7L12, 7L13 or 7L14 spectrum analyzer
modules ) that fits the 7603 Tektronix scope I picked up a few weeks back.
As usual, I'm hoping I can buy at a good, low price since I won't be using
it too often. The scope came with the programmable digitizer module but it
apparently has some problems. It displays a few bootup errors when I first
turn it on. Probably bad memory errors.  I'm also interested in some of the
other modules for the 7603 if anyone has some extras.

Regards,

Larry N5BIP