Re: [Amps] IM distortion and such

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] IM distortion and such
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:28:58 -0400
Bill,

I totally agree with everything you said. I'm not trying to down the AL-80,
it's just saying that in the manual can set a company up for liability. That
was the point I was trying to get across. If Ameritron has a letter from Eimac
saying it's ok, then they are relieved of the liability.

By the way, the factor you mention, I always called the fudge factor or safety
factor. Same thing all around : )

Best,

Will