[Amps] Looking for a big HB amp to create right image in new radioroom

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Looking for a big HB amp to create right image in new radioroom
From: W5gi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:11:42 EDT

Years ago I sold my HB 4-1000. I'm looking for  another great looking, great
performing amp for 80-40-20 M, I prefer the retro  look-you know something in
a six ft rack that glows. Surely someone has a  reasonably priced beast that
they would like to see go to a good home. What say.  Email or call john at 512
608-6727.
I will consider a partially built amp and  grid driven is a plus. Will drive
300 miles from  Austin, TX for right amp.

John P.  Basilotto

808 Mariner
Lakeway, TX 78734
Home/Office 512  608-6727